Thank you for your interest in scholarship opportunities at UW-River Falls!
The UWRF Scholarship application is now available for first-year and continuing students. Please follow these steps to receive fullest consideration for scholarship support.
1. You will need to complete the General Application every year. Once submitted, you will be automatically matched for many of the scholarships available at UWRF based on your application information.
2. The application system will also identify scholarships for which you may be qualified but require some additional information beyond what you have shared in the General Application. Click on Opportunities > Recommended to review these scholarships, determine if you are a match and then click on “Apply”.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
· Review your responses for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting.
· Only apply to scholarships to which you meet ALL of the stated requirements. Selection committees will not review scholarship applications from those only meeting partial criteria.
· Don’t wait until the last minute to apply!
· The deadline to apply for most scholarships is February 1, 2021. One exception is for international education scholarships. Please consult the Office of International Education to learn more about these deadline dates.
· If you graduate during the current 2020-2021 academic year, you will not be eligible for a 2021-2022 academic year scholarship.
· The Award column is an estimated award amount and not a guarantee of what you will receive if selected.
Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP)
The Advance Opportunity Program (AOP) Fellowship is provided by the...