William and Dorothy Romoser Scholarship
This scholarship supports students entering their junior or senior year majoring in education.
- Student must be admitted to the teacher education program
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be involved in campus extracurricular activities (e.g. government, music, environment, Phi Delta Kappa, etc.)
- Must complete an essay on one of the following topics: “What does it mean to you to be a teacher?” or “What is the role of public education?”
- Teacher Education
- Supplemental Questions
- To qualify for consideration, complete the essay on one of the following topics: What does it mean to you to be a teacher? or What is the role of public education?