CHS Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship supports three freshman and seven sophomores, juniors or seniors students with an agriculture major.
- Students must declare intention to pursue a career in agribusiness or production agriculture. Agribusiness is defined as working in any aspect of an agriculturally related business.
- Students shall demonstrate academic aptitude in their coursework
- Students will possess leadership qualities demonstrated through university, community and/or ag industry involvement
- Students are eligible to receive the scholarship multiple years.
First preference given to students demonstrating an interest in agricultural-based cooperatives. Demonstrated interest would include:
- Completed a cooperatives course or course covering cooperative business structure
- Internship or aspiration to work in an agricultural-based cooperative
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you demonstrated an interest in agricultural-based cooperatives through either of the following?
- Do you intend to pursue a career in agribusiness or production agriculture? (Agribusiness is defined as working in any aspect of an agriculturally related business).